How do I edit my profile picture thumbnail on Workplace?
The thumbnail version of your profile picture is the smaller version that people see next to your name. If your profile picture isn't a square, you can adjust what part of your profile picture serves as the square thumbnail. To reposition your profile picture from your computer:
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left of Workplace.
- Click View Profile.
- You can also access your profile here.
- Hover over your current profile picture and click Update.
- Click in the top right. If you don't see that means your profile picture already fits into the square shape so you can't reposition it.
- Use the scale at the bottom to zoom in and out, and drag the image to move it around. When you're done, click Save.